Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Day 3 Reflection

                                       Reflection- Day 3


PLN time - what new resources did you find and what new strategies will you use to enhance your technology infusion for the upcoming year?

For my PLN time I was looking into more about the flipped classroom. I am interested in how this would work for me and my students. I have begun to follow a number of people on twitter to help give me more ideas such as @flippedclassrm . I found a great article talking about a flipped classroom and how it is just much more then videos. This helped me to gain more insight on how I can implement a flipped environment that works for me and my kids. 




Flipped Classrooms - what app did you use to create your video and describe how the recording process was for you?

I used the app Educreations and Powerpoint with voice recorder to help with my flipped video. The recording process was fairly easy once I knew what to say. The hard part was making sure to say everything I wanted to say in a clear concise manner for my students to understand. I also needed to slow down when talking which as hard to remember. Overall it was fairly easy and a tool that I now know how to use at a later date.

Your lesson and student sample - what level of Bloom's Digital Taxonomy does this lesson and activity target?

My lesson and activity goes under the create side of Bloom's Digital Taxonomy because my students are creating a product showing the sequence of events in a story. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the graphic that you included for Blooms. I just signed up for a eduCanon account, it seems to be pretty awesome... I might model it in the next Tech Academy session. I watched the demo video and remembered that it was shared with me from a administrator a few years back, if you haven't watched it I STRONGLY recommend it: https://youtu.be/SFnMTHhKdkw

    ReplyDelete